Sunday, December 27, 2009

Welcome to the Bird's Nest

Hi kids,

This blog is to serve the purpose of the Blue Sparrow Designs Blog, at least until the nest gets rebuilt and the blog is incorporated there. But until then, why waste all this lovely blogging potential!

A bit about meself...

Hello. My name is Heidi Claunch and I am a Web Designer and Developer.

I am a graduate of the Art Institute of Phoenix with a degree in Multimedia and Web Design and have been working in the industry for 5+ years and have been a computer and web geek for long before that. I love design for the online industry and I enjoy geeking out about the latest trends, styles, and technologies available. And it is here that I can share some of those fun facts with you, lucky reader.

Connect with me
If you are interested in my work, have a tasty web tidbit to share, or just want to chat, please connect with me on any of the networks below! I'd love to share a cup of coffee (digital or otherwise) with you. =)

Website: BlueSparrowDesigns.com
Twitter: @bluesparrowweb
Facebook Page: Blue Sparrow Designs